Homebrew Starter Kit
Everything you need to brew Beer, Wine, Cider or Moonshine.
Large 33 Litre bucket let’s you make 23L/5 Gallon brews with no overflowing.
Every Homebrew recipe requires the same basic homebrew equipment and you’ll find it all here in this Homebrew Starter Kit.
The list of bells and whistles you can buy for Homebrew is endless so you will never get bored as your hobby develops.
But the foundation equipment is always the same.
- Fermenter – A large bucket with a lid to ferment your yeast in.
- Thermometer – Self adhesive thermometer measures the temperature of the brew before you add the yeast.
- Airlock – To let CO2 out without letting contamination back into your brew. (Design varies depending on stock.)
- Hydrometer – To measure the alcohol and tell you when the fermentation is over.
- Siphon (syphon) – A way to get the fruits of your labour out of the fermenter without disturbing the sediment.
Whether you are making beer, wine, cider, mead, moonshine or anything in between, it all starts here.
Everything in this kit can be used again and again as your hobby develops so there is no waste.
This equipment is the foundation to start your new hobby.
Visit our Shop for things you can add to this kit as you progress.
Why not add one of our Beer, Cider or Wine ingredients Kits.
NB: When making beer, wine and moonshine, a spare 23L container is useful when siphoning. See our shop for a spare bucket if you don’t have a suitable spare container.
Beginners Homebrew Starter Kit
32L Bucket & Lid, Airlock, Thermometer Strip, Hydrometer, Siphon
Includes Yeast and Instructions for Cider Making.
Other recipes available on request.
A spare bucket is useful for Wine and Beer Making.